Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ny Drivers Licens Moving From Nj

foie frais de canard



foie frais de canard in Italian means fresh liver of duck '.
I knew only the pate 'of foie gras.
The liver is cut fresh and cooked in a pan while cooking and
comes out all its fat.
It 's a high-calorie food.
Taste and 'delicate and also like those who do not like the liver, as my husband.
is accompanied glazed apples and raisins in the fat of the liver. So
'taste and' bittersweet.
Here we are in France and I'm not cooking, but my master chef, my cousin Jean
Manuel, I do take notes and photos. I have 2 livers
d 'duck in the freezer waiting to be cooked.

INGREDIENTS
one 's liver, duck foie frais

a knob of butter 2 small apples golden
a bit' of raisins, lettuce or spinach

seasoned with olive oil, salt and balsamic vinegar salt and pepper


is the liver, when I went to the butcher to buy
I wanted the red one, not knowing the language I insisted that I wanted quello accanto che era
un normale fegato di vitello.
Dopo tante insistenze da parte mia, il macellaio mi ha portato un fegato
d' anatra cucinato, allora l' ho riconosciuto.

Sporcare una padella con pochissimo burro.
tagliare il fegato a fette di circa 2 cm

disporlo nella padella a fuoco vivo,
ora come si puo' vedere dal fegato fuoriesce il grasso, abbassare un po' la
fiamma.
Prendere un' altra padella e mettete un po' di sugo preso dalla padella che
contiene il fegato,

qui dovete mettere le mele tagliate a pezzetti
cucinate a fuoco moderato
continuate a cucinare le mele e mescolarle, intanto spegnete l' altra pentola.
Quando le mele saranno glassate e avranno questa colorazione,
aggiungete l' uvetta, salate e pepate.

scaldate il fegato e impiattiamo.

sotto mettiamo le mele, sopra adagiamo il foie frais e sopra mettiamo
la valeriana o i spinacini conditi.
provate ne vala la pena.

Io di vini non ci capisco niente, ma questa e' la bottiglia di vino che
abbiamo bevuto con il foie frais, I must say it was very good. Thanks so much heart
Manuel Jean and Nadia for their hospitality ', and
' was a dream week, everything is' perfect condition. Jean Manuel
Thanks for your cooking lesson, now I'll try 'to do
sweet, you'll see I'll make it', when you come to Grade I'll let you 'try.

ANTONELLA

0 comments:

Post a Comment