Monday, January 10, 2011

Can I Roast A Chicken In My Le Crueset

crust


Today I propose a recipe for fast, easy and tasty.
At least my home is appreciated by all.
It 's a very good second meat.
You can 'cook the sausage and pig's trotter or crust.
I had had guests I cooked them all two.
course, the knuckle and the sausage I buy them already 'pre-cooked, just
boil them in hot water.
Listruzioni for cooking you will find them in the box.

INGREDIENTS

zampone or a puff pastry sausage
already 'pulled

mustard 1 egg for brushing

PROCEDURE

Boil the gammon or pork sausage for the minutes you need, 20 for and 40 for sausage
zampone.
After this time it out to open the package that contains it and
scolarlo.Lasciatelo cool.

Open the roll of dough, put on the knuckle
and sprinkle with plenty of mustard.

so 'for the sausage.

Wrap it up himself, close the ends', buccherellatelo
with a toothpick and brush with the 'egg slightly beaten.
Put in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Try it, it's worth it.

ENJOY
ANTONELLA

0 comments:

Post a Comment