Thursday, April 8, 2010

Queens Courthouse Marriage License

my prize ..... 10 THINGS


I got a nice surprise ..... 10 Things Award from the lovely Sabrina Cica Cica Buu , a prize a bit ', which consists in particular 10 things that make me happy. Then we begin ..................

1 - when, with a tender hug my daughter says "I love you" ... I melt!

2 - waking up in the morning, when everything is hushed and still have breakfast in the garden watching the sparrows and the robins come to eat the seeds that I leave!

3 - enjoy a good red wine, listening to classical music with the throttle home theater

4 - when I can devote to sewing for hours without interruption! (A miracle!)

5 - go out to buy stoffine, preferably with some friends

6 - able to read a book that I like sprawled on the couch in the middle of the afternoon

7 - enjoy the majestic scenery of the mountain

8 - Invalid discover new friendships

9 - to deepen and studiacchiare subjects and topics that fascinate me

10 - last but very important, being married with the man I love


then I should pass my time with 10 other friends ...... so if you do not mind. as has also
Mem , I leave the prize to all who passed through here, without naming names, so I do not exclude anyone, and no risk of repeating a witness who has already received!! I will be very happy to find out who decided to withdraw the award and read what your happiness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment