Saturday, February 5, 2011

Invitation To Ask Ppl To Bring Food

bread to' grass

I like to prepare fresh bread on Sundays, or when I have guests for dinner
.
Here I made sandwiches with the 'with chives goal 'of' dough
with the 'other half' I did all of mantovanine 'olive' oil


INGREDIENTS
gr. 350 Farna manitoba
ml.150
warm water 1 cube of yeast
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
gr. 20
butter 1 teaspoon sugar 1 teaspoon salt

chives to taste

Dissolve the yeast in the 'warm water, add salt, sugar,' oil, butter
in flakes, then the flour. Work well
the 'dough, adding flour if needed.
Put the dough to rest in a warm place for at least one 'now.
should double in volume.

Add the 'chives to' mix and knead well.


Do you prefer forms



then put them on the baking sheet to rise.

passed a 'more hours cut the bread and bake at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes
.


Here it is, I love the smell of freshly baked bread, not to mention the flavor.

NEXT
ANTONELLA

0 comments:

Post a Comment