Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Can I Give My Dog Correctol

onion lasagna artichoke-crusted fillet



I love lasagna or anything where I can find the white sauce.
The ideal would be to make fresh pasta at home, when I have time to do it, and believe me the difference
feels.
promise that one of these days the lighthouse 'and posterior'. This
'a first course very delicate and we must pull
cheese a bit' tasty, you choose those you prefer.
I will put my recipe.
If you notice, I tried to photograph the steps of the white sauce, I thought
those inexperienced people who have to challenge themselves for the first
Once in the 'execution of this sauce,
I still remember the problems I have had the first time that' I did it. So
'for those who will have' need, I hope to be helpful.


ingredients for a dish for 6 / 8 people
1 package fresh lasagna
2 packages of artichoke hearts gr. 450 gr frozen
. Taleggio
250 gr. 250 gr
tasty provolone. 50
parmesan butter salt to taste

for the white sauce
1 lt. milk
gr. 100
butter 4 heaping tablespoons of flour salt oo

grated nutmeg.

PROCEDURE

Iniziamo con il lessare i cuori di carciofi surgelati in poca acqua salata per
7 minuti circa.
LA BESCIAMELLA

Prima di tutto scaldiamo il latte, deve essere molto caldo.
1. in un tegame sciogliere il burro
2. aggiungere la farina
3. mescolate bene in modo che si amalgami con il burro.

1. se vedete tende ad attaccarsi alla pentola,
2. quando non ci sono piu' grumi e il colore e' un po' piu' giallo dorato
3. si incomincia ad aggiungere il latte caldo a filo , sempre mescolando.

1. non spaventatevi se si formeranno dei grumi, continuate
to mix and add all the milk little by little, until it ends
2. when you have finished the milk, there must 'be a sauce a bit'
liquid with no lumps, add salt and sprinkle with nutmeg.
3. continue to cook the sauce for about ten minutes on low heat and stirring
. Be careful you can 'attack.
Our sauce and 'made, not' difficult, we just do not lose sight of
.

1. Take the artichoke hearts and cut them
2. 50 g butter in a frying pan melt
3. we combine the artichokes, and they jump for a few minutes, add salt.

Cut cheese into small pieces

1. in a buttered baking dish roll out the first layer of pasta
2. put a little 'bechamel
3. now over the artichoke hearts

1. now the cheese and cover with pasta uovamente
2. besciamelladi new pasta sauce and then cheese and artichokes and again
's past the last layer.
3. cover with the sauce, cover with Parmesan and a few knobs of butter
.
Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes

This is' the result.
I hope I have been clear enough in the implementation of the bechamel
good evening.
ANTONELLA

0 comments:

Post a Comment