Monday, April 6, 2009

Telecharger Ps2 Hdloader

THE MAFIA THE BURNING AUTOSALON The "BURN THEM BUT I HAVE WON A LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND ME, FEEL ME"

FAVARA,INCENDIATO DALLA MAFIA L'AUTOSALONE DELL'UOMO CHE DENUNCIO' I CLAN
Due anni fa, GIUSEPPE VITA ,minacciato di morte dai mafiosi se non pagava il pizzo,si era ribellato al racket.Ed erano state arrestate sette persone,adesso sotto processo.Ieri notte gli hanno bruciato l'autosalone alle porte di Favara,nell'agrigentino.
===============
from the statements issued by Giuseppe Vita to the Giornale di Sicilia today, on page 7:
" can put your heart at peace, I will continue my activities in this land, to sell the cars and the Favara Agrigento.
.. They failed, they lost!
hoped to destroy everything, to reduce me to ashes in everything.
thought they could erase in a single shot every trace of my company.
We were able ... I'm not afraid
for anything, but I ask that the state protects.
I have confidence in the institutions.
I wanted to go ahead without hesitation ...
This is not no man's land ... this land belongs to all the honest people ....
In the process that is taking place I felt, in moments of tension in my long testimony, the heat of judges and the president of the court which made me feel, in fact, the proximity of the institutions for people like me from a simple car dealer inbarca in a situation so heavy ...
Around me I hear the good people and this gives me the comfort needed to go ahead with my family and the proper determination.
I really think that anyone who is opposed to the crime is important landmarks that can support ...
Meanwhile, rather than just sit in your hand, will expand my business.
I will create a new space for cars to sell.
I repeat: I I do not stop, they are the losers.
And the future look with sper
anza .

0 comments:

Post a Comment